All items bought may be returned and/or refunded by the buyer, subjected to the discretion and approval of the management, given the following conditions:
- Exclusions apply to promotional (free) items .
- Request(s) for returns are accepted within 14 working days from delivery.
- All items must be returned in their delivered state, along with all of its parts and tags.
- Damaged/defective/wrong items may be exchanged, depending on the sole discretion of the management.
- Cancellation of items/orders may be made prior to the completion of orders and the management reserves the right to refuse any cancellation made after shipment of the item(s).
- The return fee will be solely be rendered by the buyer
- The customer is entitled to a reshipment or refund if the order is still undelivered after 65 working days from the time the order was picked up by the courier (this can be refer to as "the earliest update visible on tracking information").
ORDER CHANGES AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Order Changes
If you need to make a change to your order, please email us within 24 hours at help@BelfordWatches.com and let us know what's happening. Our team will be happy to assist you in finding a solution.
However, since your order might be processed quickly by our logistics team, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your requests if you don't email us within 12 hours from the purchase time.
- Request of cancellation
Formal request of cancellation WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED if sent to our customer service email address help@BelfordWatches.com within 24 hours from the purchase. You should report your full name and order number used to make the purchase, and a short reason of why you changed your mind.
We will not accept your request of cancellation if your email did not reach us within 24 hours from the time the purchase was made.
If you cannot request a change or cancellation on time, you must wait for your parcel to be delivered before you can return it to us. The return will be arranged at your own expenses.
- Reshipments and Refunds
You are entitled to apply for a Reshipment or Refund (the final choice will be made on a case-by-case basis) if your order is not delivered within 65 working days* from the time the order was picked up by the courier (this can be refer to as "the earliest update available on tracking information").
In order to apply, you should send an email with your full name and order number to help@BelfordWatches.com, stating what the issue is.
Please, note that we will only accept requests made within 80 working days from the time the order was picked up by the courier.
*Working Days excludes Saturdays and Sundays, as well as all the Bank Holidays (public holidays in the UK).
1) If tracking information shows that your order arrived at Destination Country, and is either held by the customs or by the local post, we will not accept any reshipment request. In fact, you are responsible for contacting the local customs and local post in case of any additional information may be needed to successfully complete the delivery.
2) If tracking information shows that your order was returned (i.e. sent back) by Local Post/Customs, because of various reasons which may include "Numerous delivery attempts failed" or "Wrong shipping address",we may reserve the right to not reship your order, and this will be decide on a case-by-case basis.
Sending messages and comments on our Social Media Pages will and can not be considered as a valid request of cancellation.
The management reserves the right to refuse any returns/refunds and each case is subjected to the sole discretion of the firm.
Belford Watches cannot be held responsible for the import and clearance of the customs on behalf of the customer. The customer is the only party responsible for importing the items into his/her country, and for contacting the local post to arrange the successful delivery of the orders.
Belford Watches is only responsible for fulfilling the orders properly, but it is only up to the customer to follow the import process and manage the relation with the local post during the delivery of the products.
Belford Watches will not be liable for any errors in shipping addresses provided by the customer and will be subject to the item returning back to us before receiving a refund.
Any change of addresses are subjected to the management's approval and orders that are shipped/completed are strictly non-editable.